Seventies style fashion: past trends to inspire your looks for summer 2015!
Seventies fashion. Yes, they are fashionable the seventies and I’m really happy! Oh I do love the seventies, don’t you? When I wrote this post with tips to reinterpret the look seventies I never, ever thought that then I would have posted this. I found the original photo of the seventies so current in the look that I decided to alternate them with contemporary looks inspired from the seventies. Well, there isn’t so much difference?
Seventies style fashion
The cornerstones of the seventies that are all the rage in 2015 are:
– Suede garments, from shirts to dresses to skirts
– Skirts with buttons, knee length or mini
– Long skirts
– Flares (not only for jeans but also for the fabric pants) and palazzo pants (ditto)
– Shirts with wide sleeves
– Denim jackets
– Fringes (Edges of the sleeves, jackets, bags)
– Shades of nature
– Sandals with heels and big platforms
– Leather or suede bags
– Round glasses and giant lenses
P.S. WANT TO BROWSE MY LOOKS?
Be inspired by my new search engine! You do not know how to match a certain item or you simply want to browse through my closet? Select an item or accessory and then select a colour. You’ll find all the looks in which I wore that kind of garment, or in that particular colour. Try it here: http://www.ireneccloset.com/looks
Follow me on INSTAGRAM! :)
@ireneCCloset or click here www.instagram.com/irenecclosetCondividi