Fall winter 2015-2016 trends. Hi my beautiful friends! It’s time to talk a about new fashion trends for Fall Winter season 2015-2016. It’s been very hard work to collect all the trends for this season. I must admit that there’s a lot of stuff to see! And it’s a good think: there’s something for all different fashion tastes and I’m sure you’ll easily find the trends that best correspond to your style and taste!!
Like I did for other season trends, I thought to organize this post in handy lists of trends, colors, prints and patterns that will be super cool this season. It’s an easy guide to keep in the bookmark toolbar of your mobile to open whenever you have a doubt about your shopping. Are you ready? :) I introduce you…fall winter 2015-2016 fashion trends: enjoy the (fashion) show! :)
Fall Winter 2015-2016 Fashion Trends: Colors, Prints, Patterns
MACRO TRENDS: trend guidelines of the season!
– BOHO HIPPIE STYLE: maxi dresses with floral pattern, long sleeves, light fabrics, flares, flounces, ruffles, ruches. Fringes, lace-up shoes. Leather, suede. I’ve already written about it HERE , read if you want to learn more!
– GEOMETRY: colorful in skirts, jumpers, stockings and sweater. Back in the 60s with miniskirts, trapeze dresses, pullovers with geometric patterns and palazzo pants.
– JUST PRINT IT: floral, tapestry like. Printed stockings with patterns (to match with other patterns!), leopard and zebra prints (best if colored), black and white optical and tartan.
– MINIMALIST AND ANDROGYNOUS STYLE – ARMY STYLE: blazers and double-breasted coats, long coats, mannish ankle length pants, white collars, lace-ups, skinny black scarves on white shirts, parka jackets and army green.
– ROMANTIC AND VINTAGE: flowers, long floral dresses, pastel colors especially blue and baby pink matched together.
– ROCK: metal details and studs, black leather pants, jackets and coats, silver laminated dress, ankle pointed boots, fishnet and ripped stockings, total black.
– SUPER LONG AND OVERSIZE: maxi coats: wide, matched with short dresses or pencil and skinny pants. You can also wear them like long dresses with a belt around the waist. Super wide fur coats (better if faux) or just some faux fur accessories. HERE my post about maxi coats if you want some more details :)
(College photo: Vogue.Uk)
PRINTS AND PATTERNS: all you need to know!
- Houndstooth (HERE for some ispiring matches), black and white squares, b/w patterns and optical prints (Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga, Balmain)
- Zebra Prints (also in multi color like Dior, or only black and white like Celine!)
- Reptile and Lepard prints also in bright colors (See Miu Miu fashion show)
- Geometric prints, squares, cubes, rectangles, possibly multi colored (See Ferragamo and Balmain)
- Tartan (especially for coats, skirts and dresses)
- Vintage Tapestry / Floral prints: possibly with earth tone (like Etro, Gucci and Just Cavalli)
- Lingerie Lace print
COLORS: colors fall/winter 2015-2016
- Red, from clothes to accessories
- Pastel colors: blue, pink but also yellow (even for a total look) see Prada
- Shades of Brown: from chocolate to caramel
- Black, matched with more black in different fabric: leather, with metal studs and shiny decorations
- Metals (especially silver)
- Neon Yellow, only for accessories
IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE I SUGGEST:Condividi