Hairstyle trends: here are the street style hair looks that we spotted with L’Oréal Elnett outside the fashion shows!
Hairstyle trends. After having told you yesterday about my experience with L’Oréal Elnett in Milan during Fashion Week, today I want to tell you more about trends specifically for hairstyles, that we spotted outside the fashion shows as special guests for L’Oréal Elnett.
Hairstyle trends: here are the looks we spotted outside the fashion shows!
So we have immortalised the best hairstyles and street style hair trends that we saw out and about during Fashion Week, and we have discovered which hair trends are going to be huge this season…
All photos by Giorgio Leone / Think Visual
– The Fringe: short and messy.
– Waves for long hair: keep them fairly tight and neat. Essentially the key phrase is wavy hair!
– The Bun: to be worn loosely and nonchalantly at the nape of the neck.
– The messy chignon: the bed head look. Essentially deliberately styled to look messy!
– All kinds of braids: boxer braids, two plaits that start from the crown of the head, braids with long (or short) tails. Basically any braids will work.
– Wild, seemingly-unkempt, loose locks.
What do you think of these trends? I prefer the braids! I’m very curious to see more hairstyle trends in Paris… I’ll keep you posted! Thank you very much indeed to L’Oréal Elnett for this fabulous adventure!
My latest hair-themed blog posts…