The bomber jacket. The bomber is the jacket of 2016: since its return to fame a few months ago, it has become the absolute jacket trend of 2016! Here are some ideas for how best to wear it…
– If you aren’t super tall: elongate your figure with a pair of high-waisted jeans or trousers, or a short skirt
– If you are very tall: go wild, you can wear this style really easily!
– If you choose a colourful or embellished bomber jacket: wear it with an “easy” outfit, e.g. blue jeans, a plain top, a plain jumper, biker boots – keep it low profile. The bomber jacket is the centrepiece!
– For a really cool look, wear your bomber with contrasting pieces: for example throw it over a smart dress, a slip dress, cigarette trousers and a white shirt, or with a long 50s-style skirt.
– Wear it with casual separates: mom jeans, high-waisted jeans, a slogan t-shirt, a crop top or a over a sweatshirt.
The bomber: the jacket of 2016!
HERE ARE A FEW IDEAS FROM THE CATWALKS
– MIX AND MATCH PRINTS WITH YOUR BOMBER JACKET: wear it with different kinds of patterns, for example checks or stripes.
– OPT FOR AN EMBELLISHED BOMBER JACKET… OR EMBELLISH IT YOURSELF: with brooches, patches, embroidery… the 2016 bomber jacket is embellished and anything but plain!
– PLAY WITH TEXTURES: the 2016 bomber jacket comes in a variety of fabrics, so go wild: try coton, satin, leather, metallic, snakeskin…