Summer Holidays in the Mountains
After talking about my three weeks of SPA&TREKKING holidays in THIS post, THIS post and THIS post, today I’ll show you the video of the backstage of my trip and you’ll find an Ire that you’ve never seen before:))))))
Summer Holidays on the Mountains: the Video That Will Make You Change Your Mind About Mountain in Summer!
This is what you’re going to see in the video:
- A lumberjack version of Irene on different hiking trails… even when she was exhausted!(Walking for hours and hours… and more hours!)
- Spectacular mountain tops: feeling freedom on my skin.
- Extreme games: the Zip Lane jumping from the mountain top hanging on a suspended steel cable (OMG!), coming down a slope with go-karts, the alpine coaster and many more.
- All the wonderful hotels that we chose for our trip: from the private sauna to the hot tub under the stars.
Summer Holidays part 3. Don’t miss it!
If you want to learn more about what you I’ve just seen in the video:
- Here all about Stegersbach ( and the beautiful Allegria Resort SPA where we stayed) and about Leogang and Mama Thresl the amazing hotel with its urban spirit on the Alps (among hammocks and private jacuzzi on the terrace!)
- HERE all about Shladming: the best trekking I’ve ever did, spectacular photos and Falkensteiner Hotel: design, puro wood and a wonderful SPA
- HERE all the ditails about Otztal Valley, the part of Austri that will always be in our hearts and about Ritzlerhof Hotel with a sauna in our bedroom (Incredible!)
Enjoy the video, I hope you like it!! I send you a big kiss and I’m waiting for you comments!
P.S. Below, some pics that I hadn’t shown you yet. We took them at Zell Am See where we stayed a couple of days with our friends Giorgio and Sandra ;))
IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE:Condividi