Underwear as outerwear: how to wear lingerie and pyjama-style items for both daytime and evening wear!
Underwear as outerwear. What would you say if I told you that this year our nightwear is becoming fashionable as daywear? One of the biggest trends for this SS16 season is underwear and nightwear incorporated into your every day outfits! Are you ready? I don’t know if I am!
Underwear as outwear: lingerie and pyjamas for daytime and evening!
For lingerie-style garments, we’re aiming for fluid and floaty fabrics in feminine shapes, made from silk or satin with lace hems, that look likes luxurious underwear. For pyjama-style garments, go for trouser suits that resemble an elegant set of masculine-style pyjamas. I am convinced by the lingerie trend, but I am a little unsure about the pyjamas! What do you think? I’ve compiled a little gallery of inspiration for you to understand how to wear these trends!
The bomber jacket. The bomber is the jacket of 2016: since its return to fame a few months ago, it has become the absolute jacket trend of 2016! Here are some ideas for how best to wear it…
– If you aren’t super tall: elongate your figure with a pair of high-waisted jeans or trousers, or a short skirt
– If you are very tall: go wild, you can wear this style really easily!
– If you choose a colourful or embellished bomber jacket: wear it with an “easy” outfit, e.g. blue jeans, a plain top, a plain jumper, biker boots – keep it low profile. The bomber jacket is the centrepiece!
– For a really cool look, wear your bomber with contrasting pieces: for example throw it over a smart dress, a slip dress, cigarette trousers and a white shirt, or with a long 50s-style skirt.
– Wear it with casual separates: mom jeans, high-waisted jeans, a slogan t-shirt, a crop top or a over a sweatshirt.
Per offrirti il miglior servizio possibile questo sito web utilizza i cookies. Continuando la navigazione autorizzi l'uso dei cookies.AccettaLeggi