Guadeloupe Islands: the Video of My Adventure! #ireneCClosetTV
We shot it with a camera, a Nilox camera and a selfie stick, a compact camera and… a smartphone. The most important thing? It was to catch every single moment of this magical travel that we’ll always cherish in our heart!
Guadeloupe Islands: the video of my adventure: swimming with horses, reptiles, dolphins and the most beautiful bays in the world!
What are you going to see? Lots of first times, overcoming my limits, pieces of paradise, good food, my encounter with dolphins and iguanas… and much more! Some details:
- All my outfits during the 8 days spent on the Guadeloupe Islands.
- My adventure on horseback, thanks to “Ranch des 2 îlets” in Deshaies, my very first time (HERE all the photos of Basse-Terre). Riding with no saddle in the water and than swimmig with the horse in the Caribbean sea… really intense!
- My limits into the water… gone! Thanks to Clear Blue Caraibes I managed to put myself on the line and take a little step forward to overcome one of my biggest fears: falling into deep water. I know, it might sound silly, but I assure you that standing on a paddle board off shore or even snorkel above a wreck in Les Saintes bay for me it’s been is real challenge. But I made it! (that’s all in the video!)
- The encounter with dolphins that were swimming and playing near our catamaran (“Paradoxe Croisières”) offshore Petite – Terre (Read the post about Petite-Terre)
- The most beautiful bays in Les Saintes (All the photos of Les Saintes).
- Walking suspended three meters above the ground among tropical vegetation in Parc des Mamelles (All the photos of Basse – Terre).
- The market and its bright colors in Pointe-à-Pitre (All the photos of Grande – Terre)
And much more!
Win a Trip to France Contest: do you want to win a holiday to France or Guadeloupe Islands? Here’s a surprise for you!
Thank you all for following me in this adventure to the Guadeloupe Islands!
HERE IS THE WEBSITE ABOUT GUADELOUPE ISLANDS (with lots of useful tips
Do you want more travels?