Stripe are not just for clothes, this year stripes contaminate accessories too. As you can see in the wonderful pics of the campaign featuring Adriana Lima, Colorbands Sunglasses by Vogue Eyewear, have stripes on the arms, which are made of 4 blocks with different colors combined manually to create this colorbands effect… they can have bright color (like Adriana Lima’s!) or different shades of blck, like mine! I think they’r super chic because I adore black sunglasses but they’re not ordinary and predictable. This detail with stripes makes them brighter and very unusual!
I matched them with a b/w outfit and white palazzo pants (Check them out in this video) and a funny clutch! I hope you enjoy this attire , and as always I look forward to reading your comments :)
How to wear cardigans: super long and instead of a jacket!
How to wear the cardigan. One of the trends that I mentioned in my post dedicated to the trends for spring summer 2015 is that of the cardigan. Forget the short, bon ton cardigans. Fashionable cardigans for the season are long cardigans, in oversized styles which is worn instead of a jacket or even a coat. But how to wear the cardigan?
How to wear cardigans: super long and instead of a jacket!
Here are my 4 personal rules to answer the question: “How to wear the cardigan”:
– COACHELLA STYLE: When I was in Los Angeles this style was the greatest. Boots or flats sandals, shorts, cardigans with fancy embroidery with a basic shirt or t shirt (preferably white), possibly a wide-brimmed hat. Great!
– OFF DUTY: dress as the models do when they come from the catwalks. A comfortable look, but trendy: long cardigan, jeans, sneakers, boots or sandals.
– WITH A MINI DRESS: If the dress is too short (and if still not hot weather and then you’re afraid of being a little cold), then long gown cardigans are a good option to stay warm and .. “cover up”. Seeing is believing!
– CONTRAST: as I said with mini dresses, cardigans looks great. Create contrast by combining it with light fabrics: summer dresses, blouses etc.
For you all the inspirational pictures ;) What do you think of this trend? Big hug!
Flares. The Fabulous 70’s are in the limelight this season and forcefully, how could they not come back into fashion? When I was in Los Angeles this February, there was no fashionista without this type of pants: you do realize that, whoever had on jeans, had always automatically this type of cut. Flares obviously are not something new, but I’m finally a breath of fresh air in the panorama of the pants after the skinny (which unfortunately look good on very few!), The boyfriend and also the palazzo pants or culottes (See ideas for look here).
Flares: trend for spring summer 2015
Well, look, I will not cry in horror tearing all my hair out. I’ll tell you the truth: I like bell-bottom pants and even love them. Finally a way for those with strong quadriceps to get the correct proportions for their legs. And then you have super long legs when worn with heels or wedges (which are usually great with this type of pants). Dust off the closet this type of pants but, beware, the more current models are high-waisted. Then take note that the total look 70 years has passed, in 2015 the bell-bottom pants want a modern twist! So I chose for you some photos of looks that I love, and I suggest you copy and save to match your pants leg. Ready ??? :))
Palazzo trousers and culottes, a super trend for 2015: leg-lengthening and they look great on everybody!
Palazzo trousers and culottes. Palazzo trousers, those broad, straight legged and possibly high waisted trousers, are back with a bang. And I have to tell you, I’m super happy! They are truly elegant, minimal, feminine and look good on everyone, just choose the right length;)
– CLASSIC PALAZZO TROUSERS: High waisted, straight leg length that covers the shoes. For smaller girls, try with heels or wedges: they will make your legs look endless! For taller girls they work even with flat shoes, loafers, oxfords and sneakers.
– CULOTTES: they are those which are wide and come down to mid-calf or above the ankle. They are super trendy and the most fashionable at the moment but shorter girls must be careful and wear them with heels. For taller girls, try with sneakers or slipons, nice!
– IDEAS FOR OUTFITS: mannish shirts with heels or classic t-shirt, belt and leather jacket or even patterned shirt or tartan and leather belt, for a 70s style look.
Pencil skirt. The pencil skirt is one of those leaders who, if you have a little bit of curves, beautiful hips and bum, it becomes sexy … no, more sexy. And it’s discreet because covering up knee (or below, depending on the model). But it becomes sexy because it enhances the curves: enhances the waist and shape of the hips. Super! Did you know that my collection of midi skirts is virtually endless right? :D So for today’s post I thought I’d give you useful tips on how to wear a pencil skirt for this winter!
Pencil skirt: here’s how to wear it! Long live curves!
UNDERNEATH A BIG SWEATER: The must for long skirts this winter is to be worn under oversized sweaters. The effect therefore is that of overlapping layers, you know? No? In this gallery I’ve put a few examples! High heels aren’t obligatory: it’s OK to wear a boot with a comfortable chunky heel. (It also camouflages the belly!)
WITH A SPORTY LOOK: do not imagine the pencil skirt as an exclusively elegant garment. Try to wear it with a sporty look. For example, medium-length down jacket and sneakers. Or with the sweatshirt and sliders. Super contemporary!
TRY IT IN…. leather if you want to be really hyper sexy in rock chick mode. Choose it if you want to emphasize the shape (but only recommended for those who have a rather flat belly!)
THE SHOES? The best thing, as I said, for this season is to wear with sneakers (but no socks), or with boots with heels for a very rock chick look. Boots below the knee or above the knee boots for a very particular effect (in fact do not see the gap between skirt and leather boots, the cuissardes becomes like a sock). Heels look better than anything else, and so it is recommended for those who want to lose, optically, a few cm.
Per offrirti il miglior servizio possibile questo sito web utilizza i cookies. Continuando la navigazione autorizzi l'uso dei cookies.AccettaLeggi